Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lightning Storm!

I've been feeling pretty sick all day and sleeping a lot, but tonight was worth it!  I went to snacktime at 10 and everyone was standing outside on the deck.  I went outside and it was SO windy and the waves are HUGE.  Lightning was striking every ten seconds and the thunder was really loud.  My friend Jacob and I ran downstairs to get our cameras and to get our other friends to come outside. We all ran back up to deck  7 and gawked at the amazing storm.  After about 20 minutes people came rushing over and yelling that we needed to go inside immediately.  It was so cool!

Anyway, just wanted to share that tidbit.  I got some funny pictures and videos of the storm.  I'll write about South Africa soon!  I'm really busy and there is so much to say!

Michaella

No comments:

Post a Comment