Thursday, August 5, 2010

Coming Soon!

I'm leaving in 20 days! I honestly can't believe that! I booked my trips through Semester at Sea on Monday to the killing fields in Cambodia, the Taj Mahal and Varanasi in India, and a safari in South Africa! They were pretty expensive, but I'm only doing 3 and I've heard the accommodations are really nice! I'm also going to book a trip to sleep on the Great Wall and explore China, but I'm booking with a travel agent so I'm not going to book quite yet.

Right now I'm just getting prepared for the trip. Buying shampoo, bug spray, batteries... It's coming up so fast.

I sent my camera off to get fixed a few days ago and I'm praying that it will be back in time. I have a damage plan, but Best Buy does not fix DSLRs themselves so they had to send it to Sony. They are rushing it and I told them that I really need it in 2-3 weeks. If it is not back they said to come in and they will see what they can do. I am going to have a heart attack if it isn't here in time!!! :O But I'm hopeful.

Yesterday I went shooting with Zach and Haynes and it was pretty awesome! It was a little intimidating at first (especially after Zach did his safety briefing, "This will probably hurt your leg really bad and you'll bleed out before e reach the car, but this one will just blow your leg clean off) but then it was really fun and exhilarating!

Then I drove to Banafsheh's and we proceeded to drive to the Rockies game! We were a little late by the time we parked, walked there and got hot dogs (yes!), but didn't miss much. The game was awesome and we won 6-1. Back-to-back home runs! Fun stuff! I really want to go again soon! :)



Today I went to PINKBERRY with Chelsi! :) I am in love with Pinkberry! If you haven't had it you need to try it immediately. Not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment