Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bon Voyage Party

Had the Bon Voyage party in Boulder last night at the Qualla house. It was great and really nice to see everyone again. :) At the end of the night I accidentally threw away Banafsheh's contacts and I felt really horrible! Today I'm going to my mom's and my sister and Chris are coming over and we are BBQing.

I've packed all of my toiletries and I'm working on clothing and extras. I feel like I have so many different drugs packed for the trip just in case. Benadryl, Claratin, Melatonin, Ibuprofen, Doxycycline... Ahh! I'm so nervous that I'm going to forget something important. The restless sleep has already begun in anticipation of the trip. I'm super sad to leave everyone behind though. :(

I found this rough schedule on a semester at sea blog that I can't recall right now. So exciting!!! But it also reminds me that I DO have class while on board, which I often tend to forget.



On another note, I am not going to spend hours on these blog posts articulating every feeling or situation perfectly. Limited internet, limited time. I'm keeping my own journal which might be more detailed. Be prepared for me to talk your ear off when I get back. Haha :)

3 DAYS!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment