Sunday, October 17, 2010

Current things


Yes, yes, I know... I still haven't written about South Africa or Mauritius.  It will happen eventually.  These past few days at sea I have been super stressed and busy preparing for midterms.  I had my first one today, I have one tomorrow, and one the next day. Ugh.  I have not stopped studying.  We moved our clocks another hour forward so now I am eleven hours ahead of CO.  Before we get to India I think we have to move our clocks forward 1/2 an hour because that's the Indian time zone.  Weird.  I guess it's something to do with India not wanting to be on the same time zone as Palestine?  I'm not sure.
Also, I signed up to tutor the daughter of 2 of my professors (they are married!).  I will be tutoring her in Italian every other day for an hour.  I think she is in 5th or 6th grade, but I'm pretty sure she is going to know a lot more Italian than me because she lived in Rome with her parents for a year about a year ago... hmm.  Haha, but it will be good practice.  :)
I must continue to study now.
Hope all is well,

Michaella

(I'll update after my test on the 19th hopefully)

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, I know you will do great. Good luck tutoring the "kids"!!
    Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you know more than you think you do. Sometimes being a teacher means you learn as much as you teach. You will do fine!

    Love,
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete