Sunday, September 5, 2010

Before Spain

Well I wrote this the night before we arrived in Spain (September 3) and I couldn't access the internet at that time, but here it is! I'm compiling an entry about Espana in the mean time and I will post it soon! If you have fb look for some new pics soon!

Spain TOMORROW! So Kelsey and I are traveling to MADRID! After we get off of the ship tomorrow morning we are heading to the train station to take a train from Cadiz → Sevilla → Madrid. We’ll be staying in Madrid until Tuesday, September 7. Wish me luck! And I’ll try to Skype with you all while I’m at the hotel if it has wireless. Keep in mind that I will be 8 hours ahead of you, but keep Skype on and look out for me! ☺ Night!

Obviously I was super excited... and for good reason- Spain is wonderful! Kelsey and I have had some minor mishaps already, but it's all a learning experience.

2 comments:

  1. Mishaps? You keep acting all secretive about "mishaps" and "incidences" but just skip over them! Give us the juicy stuff! Haha I'll look for your fb pics whenever you upload them. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm sorry! It's probably not as exciting as you think! :P
    I am trying to upload pics soon!!!

    ReplyDelete