Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One month!




One month from today I will be boarding the MV Explorer and beginning my journey around the world with Semester at Sea! Ahh! Right now I'm just lost trying to figure out which trips I will take in each of the countries. In many places I'm torn between doing trips with Semester at Sea (which are very expensive, but already organized) or doing independent trips (which are cheaper, but something could definitely go wrong).

Some things that I really want to do:
-get a soccer jersey in Spain
-visit the killing fields in Cambodia
-take the bullet train in Japan
-visit the Great Wall and the forbidden city
-go on a safari in SA
-visit Robben Island
-buy a custom dress in Viet Nam
-get a pocket monkey (haha, just kidding!)
-visit the Taj Mahal
-buy a sari

Check out my website and my Flickr! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment